View Single Post
(#364)
Old
Unsaved trash false psuedo Christian

Panda Caution - Poster is Crazy Bleeding heart liebral Uppity Woman/Enabler Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Lezbo

Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Where did the races come from? - 01-14-2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
I have a better theory for the different human "races"................ Evolution
What?! I here you all say and to that I reply with:
As the first human spread out from their homeland of Africa the settled in areas that have different climates and terrain to the largely flat and dry conditions that we evolved for, evolution will take charge and the particular group of people who live in those areas will adapt slightly to better suit the environment they live in such as; changes in average height, lighter or darker skin pigmentation and muscle functions such as running or jumping being slightly superior in the majority of a race.
And there you have it the current [B]supported[B] reason for the different race's in the human species
What makes you think that the races were not designed? It seems a remarkable co incidence that black people have skin designed to deal with ultraviolet light better than most people have or that the Chinese just happen to be better at martial arts to make up for being short or the Nordic races are bigger because they need to move boulders in the snow or that white people make better scientists because they need to invent things.

Don't you think it is a bit too much of a co incidence, don't you think?

The logical answer is that we were designed by God.

QED

I whore for Satan