View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Forum Member, Struggling to kick the satan habit
Forum Member

Original Gothster has had a couple of people click the rep button.Original Gothster has had a couple of people click the rep button.Original Gothster has had a couple of people click the rep button.Original Gothster has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Vampires, Witches, Pagans, Demons, Wiccans are Satanists - 10-12-2008, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan's helper View Post
Why are you people so afraid of Satan and his true followers?
Just so you guys know, Wiccans are not in league with Satanists, it is not one big happy family. You guys are just paranoid, and very, oh so very stupid.
You're calling the people here stupid? This coming from a Satanist!

How are things going down at the Church of Satan? Since Anton is dead and gone and junior's son Stanton got divorced and his ex-wife Szandora is now a hula-hooping member of The Partridge Family Temple, I imagine things are a little bleak! You don't know what is was like in the good old days little one!

Before I decided to kick junk and get right with God, I mixed it up with some real Satanists. They were cool enough, but when I look back, it was all just a waste of time.

Heroin will make you do some crazy shit, I tell ya. Have fun at your next Grotto meeting faggot, tell 'em I said go piffle yourselves!

Trying to Get Myself Right with God, but Heroin is a HELL of a Drug!