View Single Post
(#706)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Who Does God Hate? - 03-22-2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Presumably you think dolphins are "people" too or if not, that they deserve the type of consideration you'd extend to a person. I'm not sure why you'd want to devote time to them otherwise. What you're actually doing is helping with their imprisonment. Is that how you see it?
There are certainly people out there who'll say they're Christians but their values say something very different. Although I know what the "rap" is, I'd never listen to it unless for information purposes. It's not necessary to listen to anything in this case however.

The dolphins were born in captivity and some of them are injured, brought in from other aquariums. They wouldn't make it in the wild, and no, they are not imprisoned. They feel emotions and are extremely smart. As for the song. this is Paralyzed by NF. Great song, it's about depression and getting out of it. This is the stuff that was apart of getting myself out of depression in the first place. I'm perfectly fine now. Some others I enjoy are
-Therapy session
-Green lights
-Oh Lord
-Real
-Remember this
Along with countless others. Songs with German lyrics are nice to listen to as well.