View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Sweden Declares War on the U.S. - 10-02-2019, 03:58 PM

Greetings!

Black men who have been exiled from the Motherland by white nationalists need a homeland too. This is a situation which is well overstood by Swedish people who are the best of the white people and they are very partial to Black men especially the young women. There is a shortage of men who like women in Sweden so the Black men are especially appreciated by the white girls. This is why Swedish people have heartily welcomed the Black man to come to Sweden and be Swedish now. White nationalists around the world have complained about this but the Swedish people are happy to darken the complexion of their country and stop using their unusual names in favor of African names like Tyrone and D'Shaunte and M'Babwa. I have long desired to go to Sweden myself and meet the Swedish girls. I have been unable to meet Greta since she has been in Babylon but there is still a chance I may meet her yet.

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4