View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash

LDS Fool Incel Swiss Skull

Kyrre Eliasen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Sweden Declares War on the U.S. - 10-09-2019, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
Greetings!

All of this talk about clickings is very confusing. I have consulted with the white girls on the Student Committee to Drive Off Donald Trump and none of them have ever heard of clicking. Even the sociology majors who are usually the best informed have no information on clicking. Much of the reason that I chose being educated at Georgetown University in Babylon over Patrice Lumumba University in Moscow which is in Russia! is due to the ability to study the white people of Babylon for better overstanding but this clicking is something of which I can find no overstanding at all. What are you white people talking about and why do you punctuate Russia! like that now? I do not remember Russia! being spelled like that when I was at the Methodist School in Kingston which is in Jamaica which is my home.

Jah Guide!
Trevor
I am talking to horses every day and that makes me an expert on african Jive-talk.Best Regards The tolerant liberal Kyrre Q Q Eliasen.