View Single Post
(#53)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God (or possibly terrorists sent by Him) smite some famous French Catholic shack. - 04-20-2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFailure View Post
Yes I have accepted him i did so a while back.
Dear Lost Failure: I might be old, but I'm not completely stupid. Your profile says:
Unsaved trash
Wannabe primadonna
Hates God and denies that the Holy Bible is true

May I remind you that ALL liars will go to Hell?
Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

And, by the way, since you've lied repeatedly, I have no doubt that you are also one of the others mentioned in the above verse of Scripture!

Lift ye then your voices;
Swell the mighty flood;
Louder still and louder
Praise the precious .