View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

ChristMySavior has had a couple of people click the rep button.ChristMySavior has had a couple of people click the rep button.ChristMySavior has had a couple of people click the rep button.ChristMySavior has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Modest Girl's Guide to Purity, or, An Open Letter To My Niece - 08-09-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannah Aikens View Post
What are you, Amish? Now you've led the poor women to Satan's door by telling her to be afraid of her every action and whatever a man does, it's her fault. Shame on you, I hope you burn in hell right next to your Jesus!
This is ChristMySavior's wife, as he now lets me on the internet, but only this site on his account, to ensure that I don't get up to anything bad.

How dare you rebuke Sister Mary? I think you need to re-read John 8:7 before making such accusations. Sister Mary's letter is a wonderful way to keep men from homersexual masturbation, and I am THRILLED whenever my husband buys me a new dress, I might ask him for that same one in the picture.

Exodus 20:3 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me
Romans 8:35 - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?