View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sister Saffie has had a couple of people click the rep button.Sister Saffie has had a couple of people click the rep button.Sister Saffie has had a couple of people click the rep button.Sister Saffie has had a couple of people click the rep button.Sister Saffie has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Birthing advice-Gentlemen might not want to read - 09-11-2013, 04:44 AM

I'm currently expecting my 7th child. I do feel this child will be the most holy because he is #7 which is God's number after all. I found that I did experience the curse of Eve greatly during the first couple births but my fifth, the experience of childbirth was quick and easy. It was like the were sliding down a water slide. My advice is pray and then pray some more, the excruiating pain is our legacy and we must ask God to have mercy on us. I praise Him in all his Glory for blessing my uterus with bountiful fruit. With 7 kids at age 26, I think I'm on track to have my own tv show someday where I can inspire other Godly women to follow God's command to "be fruitful and multiply" like the Duggars.