View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Tachi123 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores - 02-01-2010, 04:44 PM

By coincidence I fell over this forum and this thread, and I could not resist the urge to join so I could let my questions be heard.

Quote:
it is always the dirty slut that is to blame in these so called "rape" cases
My problem with your statement is the lack of logical arguments to support it. How do you know that all women who are subject to rape, are in fact sluts? I have read the abovementioned article, but as far as I can see, that does only provide evidence that one woman was a slut. How do you justify generalizing that from one person, to the entire world? Do you know all cases of rape that have ever been? What about children - how can a child of, let's say 6 years, be a slut? Is it too their fault, if they are raped?

Another question that arose, is why you seem to say that if the woman dresses as a slut, then it takes away the guilt from the man. You call him a victim - a poor innocent man, seduced by the filthy whore. But didn't God give us a free will and a mind to judge for ourselves? No matter how the woman dressed or acted, it is still his choice to rape her. Just because somebody dangles candy in front of my eyes, it is still my own choice whether I eat it or not.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
from an atheist with respect.
Who do you respect? Satan? It Certainly isn't GOD
I would say that he respects that there are other opinions than his own, and just because someone questions what you say does not necessarily make them bad people. But that would just be my interpretation.