View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

malarky is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Ghost Hunters: Paranormal Investigators Promote Witchcraft - 08-18-2010, 03:07 AM

Man has been investigating the unknown for thousands of years, and it took a bible-thumper to discover what the rest of us already knew? I am a Christian, always have been. I am also an ordained minister, twenty-four years now. It disturbs me that you lump legitimate investigation in with satanism and demon worship.

What is science but seeking out explanations? Are you against all science, or only those sorts which offend you? These people are seeking out proof of life other than that which we can see, feel, and hear. Can you give physical evidence of the existence of God? If so, you're the first. I certainly cannot, yet I do believe in Him. Some people, however, are naturally curious. Some people need to be shown or to experience things for themselves.

If finding ghosts is wrong, well, I seem to recall a fella from my earliest biblical teachings. What was his name? Oh, yes...the Holy Ghost. Sometimes known as the Holy Spirit.

I suppose that popular fiction like the Twilight movies and Harry Potter movies are promoting belief in the occult, too? And listening to rock and roll makes you worship the devil, too, I'm betting.

There is a saying that "God must love stupid people, He made so many of them." Well, Rev. Osborne, you must be his absolute favorite.