View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: How to adjust the tow bar in your 2020 Land Rover Defender Model - 01-10-2020, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
I confess I remain puzzled as to why you even raised this supremely dull and irrelevant question, Maxine - if indeed it was a question?
I’m afraid only God knows the answer to that question as I don’t even remember. I’m much too busy looking up pie recipes to remember. I was just impressed with how quickly my smart Pa pulled out the tow bar to make it longer. I want to say he looks like a pro when he does that sort of stuff. It’s a new part of what I hope to find in a future husband.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).