View Single Post
(#1212)
Old
GaleWhoring the Boring (On Moderation) GaleWhoring the Boring is offline
Unsaved trash, probably hopeless sinner
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Uppity Woman/Enabler Sinner Cathlick Langobard

GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-19-2017, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan1993 View Post
Idk what to believe..Google tells me this site is just satire...but but it can't be... I've seen 4chan I've seen 8chan. No trolls would be milking a joke this long...once it's over run by normies they move on to the next thing..this shit needs to be reported.

I think there is a rumor that it is satire as a cover for the church to protect themselves, but honestly, if it was satire, how could there be a forum of Christians dutifully coming to it daily to proselytize to people like us who sign on to call them out on their dark-ages BS?