View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Pokemon: (aka Poke-a-man) still a threat to families - 06-25-2008, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
How dare you suggest that a Godly man like Brother Temperance has demons in his colon!! He is NOT some depraved Sodomite!!

The demons you all want to fight so badly are all inside you, so basically you are all fighting against yourself. Face it, there are no demons running around on this planet, only people. It's for the people to decide if they do wrong or not, they have a free will. The only thing religion wants to do is taking away that free will, it's always "you may not do this, you may not do that, blahblahblah" without any sane explanation. If somebody wants to put his slung inside the ass of another man then it's fine with me, it doesn't bother me because I'm not a part of that action. I have gay friends but they know they don't have to try that crap with me, they know I'm straight and they respect that, they don't try to grab my ass or lure me into their behavior or anything else.