View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 05:39 PM

Quote:
And what do you believe?
That it came into existance from nothing, as you believe the universe did?
The universe came from the big bang, before then there was nothing.

Quote:
Prove he didn't.
Why is Isaiah's witness account unreliable, while your scientists SO-CALLED (since they haven't really seen anything in person) witness accounts reliable?
we cannot prove or disprove that god exists. but, simply because we can not disprove it, doesn't mean that it is true.
There is a tea pot flying around the sun, can you disprove that? if not, does that mean that it's true?

Are you denying that there is any magma in the centre of the earth?
duh!!!!!!! its not in the core!

Quote:
I meant what God has spoken in the Word of God.
But God (in the form of the Holy Spirit) has spoken to me on occasion though, yes.
and what did he say?
if god told me to burn down your church, and I did, is that wrong?

Quote:
Mock if you want, I couldn't care.
oh wicked! thanx, you have just given me the right to mock the s**t out of you!!!

Quote:
God was always there. Nobody made Him. He is eternal.
Now, what caused the universe to be?
I will use your logic, it is eternall.

Quote:
I rest my case, you even believe in action without cause! And that something can be created from/by absolutely nothing!
Need I say, that such an idea also goes against every principle of science in existance!
Yes, AND!!!!! There is no meaning or cause to your life!!!!

Quote:
Aww.. is your feelings hurt, jennifer?
We spell it joos for a purpose, maybe you oughta read the posts on this forum before drawing "conclusions" hmm?
Aaww! little Nancy girl, do you follow all the rules on this forum, little miss goody 2 shoes!

Quote:
How do you know that "it's the only truth in reality"? You don't.
Or do you mean that it was TRUE that the sun is inhabited?
The sun was never inhabited, stop saying that it was.

Quote:
"Rong"? Now what was that you said about education?
apologies, my mistake!

Quote:
And do consider:
It was an "established fact" that atoms was the smallest particles and couldn't be split.
It was an "established fact" that they contained no energy.
It was an "established fact" that the sun was inhabited.
It was an "established fact" that the solar system only contained 7 planets.
It was an "established fact" that electricity and magnetism was not related.
And the list goes on..
That is the beauty of science! we get it wrong sometimes and sometimes we get it right, but we don't deny that we were ever wrong. These little "failure" in science let us move on and establish the correct answere.

Quote:
And do consider:
How do you test your tests; how do you know your testing methods are correct?
We use the scientific method, which is flawless, it will either prove us right or wrong, there is no maybe's.

Quote:
Not a very quick learner, are you?
and uh, wot exactly are you teaching me for me to be a learner. Well you know wot they say, bad students, bad teacher!
Quote:
You do know what science say slow learning is an indication of, right?

Hmm.. maybe we've actually found a science theory that is most certainly true here. (Slow learning = low intelligence) Glory!
[/QUOTE]

Science also indicates that you suffer from a disease called religion, it spreads like the plague and draws people in. its called a meme