View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 01:16 PM

Quote:
And if you hate God that much, why do you claim to tithe to him, liar?
I never said that I hate God - I love him.

Quote:
You do not have our permission to not be a Godfearing True Christian™, so you have indeed broken the rules.

I don't want permission for that. That has nothing to do with anything! SalvationSeeker gave me the right to mock him, he said I could.

Quote:
It's God. He can contradict Himself as much as He likes.
It's me. I can contradict myself as much as I want, we will never get truth if we do though.

Quote:
The "for my sake" part there is crucial. You have been warned, we have been blessed.
I used that quote for SalvationSeeker.

Quote:
Are you claiming that no-one using the scientific method has ever made an error or been proved wrong?
No, but the fact that they admitted to an error gives me more reason to trust scientist, as I know that once they have been proved wrong, they will admit it and try to fix it, it is the only way to acquire answeres.(unlike religion, if it's proved wrong, they deny it - by doing this you will never move forward and never learn, your stuck back in the cave times!!)

Quote:
Scientists in the past have used the scientific method, and been wrong, just like today's scientists. End of story.
prove it

Quote:
So it's nobody else's failure but your own? Then we're agreed.
No, it's the failure of the person who refuses to teach me, will you teach me?

Quote:
You think MDMA grows on trees?
It's original properties(natural properties) yes came from plants.

Quote:
Who exactly are you thinking of? Gandhi? Martin Luther King? Stalin? Mao? Pol Pot? Oh, wait, those last three were ATHEISTS.
What about your member who shot the doctor, his assistant and his wife ? Forget about that - anyone who believes in an invisible creation, is called crazy! dillusionall!

Quote:
When Salvation Seeker told you to go shoot some LSD, he was a little too late, wasn't he?
No - I'm waiting on him there to get some.

Quote:
Your reading comprehension skills are about as good as your chances of getting into Heaven.
Aww! thankyou, well I can sleep tonight then knowing that my reading skills are top notch and I'm going to heaven. Thanks for the compliment!!