View Single Post
(#45)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 07:38 PM

[quote=Bexz;90158][quote]

.... is a scientifically proven fact!!

Son, do you not find this phrase at all retarded? Scientifically proven? Proven by what? More sceince. You cannot prove a lie with another lie. For a 'scientific' fact to be proven as fact, it would have to be proven by Biblical teaching, as everything in the Bible hold true.

Though I do not see that happening. It's like the cloned sheep. I have seen a magician make an air-plane appear out of thin air through 'illusion'. Same with the sheep. "Oh look, we have some sheeps DNA.... FLASH! KABANG! *smoke and mirrors* Oh look now we have a clone of the sheep". Bullcrap! It's the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I put it to you that all science is either illusion, slight of hand, or it is sorcery, which the Bible clearly condemns.

Exodus teaches us "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live", it may as well say "Also burn all scientists too". Until that glorious day when we can all toast marshmallows while we watch these filthy heathen scientists burn, we will pray.

Rev RG Green.