View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Lying fluffy-bunny false Christian,
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is Crazy A for Effort Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker

Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTH - 06-29-2009, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
I agree. It's futile to even argue with him/her. No matter how many stupid Biblically incorrect things he/she says, once you refute him/her with correct Bible verses, it doesn't "sink in". I've already done my part telling Serenity that God doesn't love everybody and shown Bible verses which support that, as well as other people doing the same thing, and this person just doesn't get it.

I am inclined to think Serenity is just some programmed Bot which spouts of randomly-picked phrases like "God loves us all!", and "Jesus said everyone is going to heaven". No sense in trying to argue with a bot.
I am not a bot as far as I know. You can find exhaustive arguments for my beliefs here: http://www.tentmaker.org/