View Single Post
(#119)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Proud Niglet Sponsorer Protected by JESUS

Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Serial Killer Jeffrey Dahmer: Christian in Heaven with Jesus - 01-01-2019, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
Brother Ted,

Thanks for reminding us of a post from long ago that displays the absolute perfect love of True Christians™ and the power of Christ's forgiveness. The fact that you are trying to become an ex-negro shows in your understanding of the importance of this thread. Yes, Jeffrey's acts were despicable, but who among us hasn't done something of which we're ashamed (FM comes to mind)? Keep pressing forward, Ted: God loves all penitent men, even the dark ones. He may even have you cleaning my mansion one day. I'd be honored if that happened.

Deeply in Him,
BrotherLarry
You are absolutely welcome. I'm glad I was able to pull up an old post that shows the perfect love of True Christians™ and the power of Christ's forgiveness. Trying to become an ex-negro, is what brought me to this thread, and yes Brother Larry, this thread showed me how important it is to learn from Jeffrey Dahmer and the transformation he took in order to get closer to Jesus Christ.

I'm so glad God loves all penitent men, and if God had me cleaning your mansion one day. I would be so honored as an ex-negro to be doing that for you Brother Larry.

I can only hope and pray that God would be so kind in letting that happen to me.

Slaves, Obey Your Masters
Ephesians 6:5-7
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart.