View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I think my maid is trying to kill me! - 10-06-2017, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Welcome back after your unexplained absence, Mr Lombardo.

I'm sure that the first thoughts of all the True Christians here immediately fell to Kings 2 in which Elijah faced with a pot of poisoned herbs simply used faith and flour:

2Ki:4:38: And Elisha came again to Gilgal: and there was a dearth in the land; and the sons of the prophets were sitting before him: and he said unto his servant, Set on the great pot, and seethe pottage for the sons of the prophets.
2Ki:4:39: And one went out into the field to gather herbs, and found a wild vine, and gathered thereof wild gourds his lap full, and came and shred them into the pot of pottage: for they knew them not.
2Ki:4:40: So they poured out for the men to eat. And it came to pass, as they were eating of the pottage, that they cried out, and said, O thou man of God, there is death in the pot. And they could not eat thereof.
2Ki:4:41: But he said, Then bring meal. And he cast it into the pot; and he said, Pour out for the people, that they may eat. And there was no harm in the pot.

As you see this is repeated in

Mark 16:17-1817 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

No True Christian has ever been poisoned - and that is a verifiable fact.

Two points therefore arise:
(i) God's protection extends to you
(ii) As your maid is a Nigress, she will have a variety of children by various Bucks - I suggest you take on one of these as your food-taster - she will not poison her own.

In the unlikely event of poison getting through to you, call Landover and someone will come round and lay hands on you.

Thank you Brother Bathfire for your kind assurance and Bible quotes that help put my mind at ease. Whenever I have bouts of silence from the Landover community, it is most likely I'm engaged in active service wherever President Trump deems necessary for troops to invade protect-and-serve for the superior advancement of Making America Great.

No my mind isn't killing me Nobar, thankfully not now that Jesus has shown me that faith makes me nigh-immune to salacious attempts of murder by my domestics.

Yes, putting Polly's niglets to cupbearing service seems like best action at this point.