Thread: Manly Jokes
View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Manly Jokes - 08-04-2010, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
I can appreciate this kind of humor, but, ONLY and I mean ONLY after we've established we've got a deep-seated sense of respect for women. Without that this thread is just .. evil - almost! I'm sure you do not wish to offend the Good Lord. That said, let the fun resume. I'm all for it. It's simply good fun, all round. I get it is what I'm trying to say.

sas
Well I guess you don't have to worry about the dogs biting your privates off since it doesn't look like you have any in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
What is another term for assault victim?

Baptist family member.

Now THAT'S a manly joke harharhar

What is another term for pedophile or child molester?

Baptist gentleman

Hardyharharhar

The 'catliks' got nothing on you bunch of dirty old men mongering teenage girls like ever so much cattle. Even the young baptists look hungry for the time when they can set their sagging jowls and flappy guts into a nice piece of teen jailbait.

The devil laughs, he knows he will have plenty of customers from among the True Believers™.

Me, I feel more sad.. I guess that's compassion of sorts.

God bless,

sas
This from the man that ticked my wife off so much she blocked you. This morning she accidentally replied to a post and now she's so mad she's scrubbing cupboards. You have all of these preconceived notions about us in your head and absolutely nothing we say will change your mind.

Now get out of the mens section, this is for MEN, you know, people with actually functioning private parts.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?