View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

True Christian Caucasian Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus One Year/1000 posts

Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why God hates New Zealand! - 04-13-2010, 12:45 PM

Down here in New Zealand the newest naval ship, which in Māori is 'waka' or canoe, is the RNZN Canterbury:
http://www.navy.mil.nz/visit-the-fleet/cant/default.htm

Specifications

Displacement: 9000 tonnes
Length overall: 131 metres
Beam: 23.4 metres
Speed: 19 knots

Complement: Core ship's company: 53
Flight personnel: 10
Government agencies: 4
Army ship's staff: 7
Trainees: 35
Troops: 250
Total: 360

Propulsion: Diesel engines
Flight deck: Space for two helicopters
Armament: 25mm and two .50 calibre machine guns

The Multi-Role Vessel CANTERBURY is the first of seven new ships built for the Royal New Zealand Navy under Project Protector. She is affiliated to the Canterbury Region. She was built at the Merwede Shipyard in the Netherlands, under contract to Tenix. CANTERBURY’s design is based on a commercial RO-RO ship, Ben-My-Chree in operation in the Irish Sea.
CANTERBURY has a diesel-electric propulsion and a maximum speed of just over 19 knots. She provides a sealift capability for the transport and deployment of equipment, vehicles and personnel, and is capable of transferring cargo and personnel ashore in benign conditions (up to sea state 3) when port facilities are not available. CANTERBURY has two 59 tonne Landing Craft Medium (LCM) capable of carrying 50 tonnes at 9 knots with a range of 250 nm.

In Te Reo, or Māori language, nouns normally do not have a plural form. Thus there is no such thing as 'maories', 'maoris' or 'maori's', we are Māori. The main way that you distinguish between singular and plural in Te Reo is by the use of the associated pronoun or possessive. Like most modern languages Te Reo has dialectical differences, which in this case depend upon the tribal background of the fluent speaker.

With respect to New Zealand beaches I agree with Brother Cranky. If you look at Māori Land Court Records, and other documents pertaining to land sales, I have not seen a case where beaches, sea beds and or foreshore was included in any legitimate transaction between the respective tribal group and the Crown.

YIC
Bryan.

Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.