View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Jake Ruby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 08-01-2009, 06:31 PM

After viewing this forum for a couple of minutes I am shocked and revolted! I am a born-again, God-fearing, God-loving protestant and I will not stand to have you say what you have been saying in the name of my loving savior. (I am also white. I don't see why that is relevant in any manner, but it seems important to you "Christians") I have observed racist comments and many anti-Christian statements from people in this forum. The views expressed are not Biblical or Conservative, but rather show similarities Nazism and Darwinian Evolution! I am not liberal as I am sure some will try to peg me as, I am Conservative to the bone. I am also not here to excuse sinful behavior and try to claim that certain things are not sinful (because the certainly are), I am here to preach the true Gospel so people seeking to know Jesus don't come across this forum and are turned away by a message the farthest thing from what the Bible teaches. The Jesus I read about and follow hung out with the lepers, the prostitutes, and the tax collectors because they needed his love the most and were shunned by society. Jesus didn't sacrifice his life on the cross so a select few uptight whites could go to heaven, he did it because he loved all of humanity and the sins of people needed to be cleansed so they are able to join God in heaven. If people didn't sin his sacrifice wouldn;t have been necessary. Jesus died for you and me...and the homosexuals, the prostitutes...AND the liberals. To say otherwise only delegitimizes his sacrifice by saying it wasn't good enough to save all willing to accept it. Dr. Dobson, on the other hand, is a true Chrisitian leader and his ministry Focus on the Family has done much for the will of God. I challenge this false focus on the family to show he is liberal and how slandering him and acting discriminitory spreads the love of Jesus' Gospel. SHAME ON YOU! Cooks like you are the ones that gibe Christians a bad name.