View Single Post
(#83)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost! - 02-14-2015, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert William View Post
Spelling correction.
Oh, Bobbie.

I have read some of your posts. You seem to be very confused.
And I notice that you love yourself and your own opinions very much.
In many threads you comment 3-5 times before nobody else does.
That is not conversation. That is "I love my voice"-behaviour.

That is also not very Christian. Actually not at all. Christians on this forum are not narcissists

James 4:1-6

If you do not repent, you are going to burn in Hell.