View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash

JubJub Joe is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default A rant from an irate Englishman. - 07-21-2008, 10:49 PM

This forum is filled with racist, degenerate and narcisstic Americans with absolutely no purpose.

Each and every one of you disgusts me; and your existence in the real world is unbelievable. You all seem to think that America is some sort of heaven on earth, with Europe remaining a cesspit of filth. I can tell you now that you are a disgrace to Americans.

It is one thing to be supportive of a religion, but your zealot attitude is completely ridiculous... actively insulting entire groups of people because of their race. America is not built on the foundation of white, evangelist Christians. Fortunately, like most countries it relies on immigrants from all over the world. The compuer you're using uses parts built by people from around the world... people you actively insult. Your naivety is astounding. Many businesses that support the USA are owned by foreign Businessmen and women who originate from Europe... even the "God-hating English" have an important role in the world.

Fancy that...

And now, the posts that do reply to this will probably be filled with the boring, unpredictable Jesus veil that I've seen thrown around all over this website...

Well you know what, I'll do what I think God wants me to do, rather than following the instruction of misguided, nationalist buffoons who can't accept change.

Joe