View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTH - 06-18-2009, 04:36 PM

You are correct Rev Jim. I myself, when I was in my sinful state, have played this game. The amount of violence and alcohol in this game is astounding. You can be a magic user. Conjuring up demons to fight for you. It is also popular for males to play female characters. That way they can seduce other male characters. Takes demon worship to a new level.