View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

mattm89 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.mattm89 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Just a tad confusing - 08-25-2009, 09:57 AM

Hello

I stumbled across this site (I'm not trolling) and started to read some of the articles on the main webpage and came across the forums where I read some more. I came across one article entitled 'Is My Little Baby Going to Go Gay?' and also a forum post entitled 'What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?'.

These startled me at first and as I began to read, I started to try to understand your culture. On the topic of the rape incident well as most of you probably know, rape is indeed illegal in the United States. So I'm just confused on why you would expect the daughter to marry the rapist if she became pregnant from the attack. Obviously you wouldn't want the child to be a bastard child however rape is illegal and shouldn't just be cast aside because there is a child involved and then marry the two. It should be dealt with by the correct authorities and it is up to the PARENT of this unborn child, not their parents but the rape victim, to decide the outcome of the unborn. Although I don't myself agree much with abortion, the child once born could constantly remind the mother of such attack which could cause nervous brakedowns etc.

Now on the subject of 'Is my little baby going to go gay?' the simple answer is NO. Children get up to things that are childish like watching cartoons or not wearing socks and the child will cry also.

I quote 'Soccer appeals only to poor, uneducated halflings from underdeveloped countries where the women grow moustaches twice as fast as the men.'

To be completely honest that could only come from an uneducated halfling seen as England have soccer (or football as they call it) and it's a massive part of their country. I have been to England and I can say that it is not at all an underdeveloped country and also that the reason we speak english is because they taught it us! Hardly uneducated.

Thanks