View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Ssakii is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Ray Comfort vs Matt Dillahunty Radio Debate - 02-12-2014, 04:16 PM

Hi, listening to the talk between Matt & Ray caused me to google, cause there was a few thing i wanted to ask. Hope its ok to jump on your thread.

You said that Matt lost because of Roman 1:20, but I got even more confused after reading Romans. Romans 1:13 says that Paul does not want us to be ignorant. If I am not (yet) able to clearly see or understand the the invisible (Romans 1:20) and we need to be wary of those that change the truth of God into a lie (Romans 1:25) is it realy unreasonable for me to expect a godly leader to be able to share some the magnificence of God when asked?

Why does Ray only needed to warn people of the danger of hell? Sort the same as above, is hell the only way to show people the truth of God?

You then said that neither presented any evidence for their position, AND that Matt only made himself look silly by denying God's existence in the face of all the evidence, AND that Matt claimed he really can't see evidence of God's existence in creation. Now I think this is where I got confused when reading your post 1)If neither showed any evidence how can Matt deny it? 2) Why did Ray not provide any evidence that Matt could see? 3) Do I and others really look silly by asking our religious leaders to help us when we say that we dont understand or that the evedence provided does not make sense?

And for something else you and Ray touched on, why would evolution disprove God any more than when some people raised a silly idea that the earth may orbit the sun rather than the other way around?