View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Special Snowflake Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Homer Cherry-picker Rides the Short Bus Bleeding heart liebral

Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Second 2016 Debate Liveblog - 10-11-2016, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
"I hope your concience enjoyed it's bubblebath, because the effect was we got raped" -Hillary's rape victims
"To go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand, I can do no other. God help me."
-Martin Luther

You make it sound as if my vote will make or break the election.