View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Mrs. Bowers best quotes - 05-17-2008, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Betty Bowers View Post
I'm filming it in Las Vegas (which means "The Vegas" in Mexican), the tackiest place in America that isn't a Roman Catholic's living room!
Do they also have plastic on all the seat cushions?

Welcome to the forum, Mrs. Bowers! I never get to say hello to you at church; I've only recently made the leap from Pewter to White Gold Tither, and the Plexiglas barrier between the Base and Precious Metals sections prevented me saying hello. Perhaps you saw me waving once or twice, I believe you waved back (with just one finger, oddly) once.

I'm pleased to say the pre-bookings for my new business have enabled me to give Jesus even greater and more frequent Love Offerings than in the past!

By the way, if you are in need, you may be interested to know that my new business, The Monthly Visitor, is a luxury hotel/bed and breakfast on the outskirts of Freehold. Located in the old Thompson mansion, I offer 26 guest suites with full service, for eight-day monthly occupancy. Only women are allowed inside the main house, as we don't wish for men to be made unclean by accidentally sitting on a chair that a woman has used during her unclean time.

The Monthly Visitor is priced for Platinum and higher tithers, though there are a couple of Gold tithers who have put in for the original servants' rooms in the basement. The staff live in the refurbished slave quarters, which are now a lovely little cluster of cottages.

If Mr. Bowers prefers you to spend your monthly unclean time elsewhere, please drop me a line or come by for a private tour of the house, gardens, and conservatory. If I don't have anything available on your particular days of need, I'm sure one of the lower-level tithers would be willing to tweak her own schedule to accommodate you!

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!