View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash, a Rich Joo (Luke 16:24)

Christ-Killer Potty mouth Democrat Homer Bleeding heart liebral Sinner Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Cool Re: Pray for Tristan Rettke, jailed for feeding hungry Negroes - 10-01-2016, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Osterman View Post
Men can be sodomized. They can't be raped. Rape is the ultimate exercise in patriarchal power, and all men benefit from patriarchy, so they cannot be victims of it in the same way that women can. Men who force other men into sex are acting out toxic masculinity, but they are not drawing on centuries of brutal and inherently coercive gender power dynamics. As for female-on-male rape, there is simply no such thing. It is an MRA myth.

When a man is penetrated against his will, it is certainly a violation, but to call it rape undermines the severity of patriarchal violence and erases women's oppression. Say that he is sodomized. (Please note that the word "sodomize" is a queerphobic slur when used to describe consensual sex.)
Alex,
Are you related to the Osterman's in Brooklyn Heights? I know they had a son who was sent away because they were tired of the neighbors asking what was wrong with him.

I'm sure you don't care about the law, but rape and sodomy are not treated the same in the criminal justice system. They can have similarities and they can be interrelated, but I have personally represented men who were RAPED, not SODOMIZED.

One of these was a prisoner at Riker's who was raped by another prisoner. The laws didn't describe what happened as sodomy. I think as a Jew I know a thing or two about Sodom and as a lawyer I know a thing or two about sodomy.

You seem to really like yourself. That's great.

I may not be this forum's favorite son, but something tells me your rants aren't exactly on their top ten list either. Why not find a rabbi and discuss some of your misconceptions and misperceptions with him (or her)? A little time with the Torah and you may better understand civil law also. Judaic scholars have been teaching the truth for a long time as we await the messiah yet to come.

My best,
Michael Hezekiah, Esq
Atty at Law

A half truth is a whole lie.