Thread: Holocaust Jokes
View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Unsaved trash, revolting papist dog

Cardinal Dario Fungi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Cardinal Dario Fungi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Cardinal Dario Fungi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Cardinal Dario Fungi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Holocaust Jokes - 01-08-2011, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
I was under the impression that the Catliks Romans killed Jesus...
This is a lie perpetrated by the hook-nosed Christ-killers. Read you Bible, my son, and see the Glory of the Roman race:

Quote:
Matt 27:1 When morning came, all the chief priests and elders of the people plotted against Jesus to put Him to death. 2 And when they had bound Him, they led Him away and delivered Him to Pontius Pilate the governor.

{Judas then has his drama-queen hissy fit, throws down his blood money and hangs himself and there is some dramatic exposition.}

22 Pilate said to them, "What then shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?" They all said to him, "Let Him be crucified!" 23 Then the governor said, "Why, what evil has He done?" But they cried out all the more, saying, "Let Him be crucified!" 24 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, "I am innocent of the blood of this just Person. You see to it." 25 And all the people answered and said, "His blood be on us and on our children." 26 Then he released Barabbas to them; and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered Him to be crucified.
The Romans wanted to let Jesus go.. It was the heebs who demanded his blood and entered into a evil contract that they and their children would be responsible for His death for all time. (Funny, you think they would have had enough lawyers lying around to review suck a crappy deal of a contract, but there you go...criminals were never very smart.)

You know the rest. The Romans then go on to form the one true Holy Roman Church and run the world with His Holiness the Pope being God's anointed representative on Earth.

I shall await your apology while I go change my colostomy bag.

Peace Be With You,

Cardinal (Ret.) Dario Fungi