View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Rides the Short Bus

wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.wkc127 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Witnessing to a Seventh-Day Adventist - 06-18-2017, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
You're confused, dear. You've been lied to by a group that was founded by a woman who didn't know the Holy Scriptures (1 Timothy 2:12). You can tell the tree by its fruit, and the fruit of this particular tree has produced countless pedophiles, not unlike Satan's other favorite cult, the Roman Catholic Church. JWs are such a dangerous group even the bold and rugged commies in Russia are afraid of them and have decided to get rid of them before their soulless vermin-like qualities unleash a Spiritual Bubonic Plague o'er the land.

What you want to do is read the Holy Bible as written in the King James Version, Jesus' personal favorite. He personally sees to the integrity of His Holy Word, but you have to beware of false bibles. You can join us! Landover Bapitist Church Bible Study: Bible in a Year.

Thank you for the warm invite. But to address your point; I am anything but confused. I know very well my system of beliefs; a belief that is founded upon solid ground (the KJV Bible). Pedophiles come from all faiths, cultures, and creeds, same for homosexuals and transgender folks. They exist even in the Baptist faith as well, so do not be deceived.

We must have our beliefs substantiaed by the solid ground of the Bible. Luke 6:47-49 "Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

What is your opinion of your fellows in the Seventh Day Baptist Church? Do they have it wrong? (Supporting scripture please)

I still would like a confirmation of Sunday sacredness from the Bible....let it be the King James as you suggested. You may want to read up on this as well: http://www.godssabbathtruth.com/catholicchurchchangedsabbathsunday.html

P.S. SDA was founded by William Miller a man. EGW was his wife. The Bible does in fact support prophesy. Biblesupports the gift of prophesy, See Acts 2:17 “And it shall come to pass in thelast days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and yoursons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions,and your old men shall dream dreams:”

See also: TheBible acknowledges female prophets, Miriam (Micah 6:4), Deborah (Judges 4:4),Huldah (Kings 22:14), Noadiah (Nehemiah 6:14), Isaiah’s wife (Isaiah 8:3), Anna(Luke 2:36), and the daughters of Phillip (Acts 21:8-9)