View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Happy_Athiest is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Happy_Athiest is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Happy_Athiest is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 08-20-2009, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
If a boss dictates a letter through his secretary, and the secretary types it, who is the letter from?
But the secretaries boss isn't a divine being and what happens if they hear something wrong ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben;386569
Adam and Eve had a lot more children than just those two.

Gen 5:3-5 [COLOR=#3e6bae
And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat [/COLOR]a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth: And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

So Adam lived for 930 years, and he and Eve were popping out babies one after the other the whole time, because God told them to "be fruitful, and multiply".
So Adam and Eve had lots of children. Did those children then begat each other to create more children ? There is no mention of any other humans but their own off spring.

God told them to have babies and then they grew up to have babies with each other which is incest.

[QUOTE=Pastor Billy-Reuben;386569
What are you talking about, friend? Who is insulting anyone?
[/quote]

Brother Percy - "These atheists are so retarded!". So not only do you insult athiest but he also mocks people with mental disabilities. I don't beleive that mental retardation is a matter to be fun off.

Brother Percy - "Most dumb atheists believe that man and dinosaurs didn't inhabit the Earth at the same time." Oops he's at it again. Just because a group of people choose to have differing beliefs they are "dumb". But does he know what the defination of "dumb" actually is ?

So Percy seems to like insults.

Quote:
Dinosaurs are mentioned throughout the Bible (Job 40:15, Job 41:1, Ps 74:14, Ps 91:13, Ps 104:26, Is 27:1, Is 34:13, and several others).
A "behemoth" could be anything and completely open to interpretation.

The hebrew meaning is "large animal" or "meaning beast" so they could elephants, rhinos, oxs, giraffes or any other large animal by their standard.

A "leviathan" could be a blue whale, killer whale, squid or any other large sea creature. It does explicitly mention the the creature is a "dinosaur"

The modern hebrew meaning of "leviathan" is whale.

Quote:
You seem to be doing a lot of pre-judging of us. That makes you prejudiced. You are a bigot.
And you aren't you pre-judging others just because they have a different set of beliefs ?

What even happening to diversity ?

Quote:
"Hypocratic"? You mean we all promise to be good doctors?

Pastor Billy-Reuben
My mistake it should be hypocrite. But if are doctors then I hope you good at it.

You must also remember that The Bible was wrote in Ancient Hebrew, Koin Greek, Aramaic and other languages then it was translated again to English, this is where the King James version of The Bible comes from.

Due its age and condition there is some 1000's of pages missing and complete translations are still debated today.

It was only the First Council of Nicaea in AD 355 that The Bible was we know it began to be formed.

The council was headed by Emperor Constantine and it is where the earlist version of the "Lord's Prayer" was also formed.

I fully appreciate that everyone has different views and I also value those points. That is what diversity is all about. Sometimes you will listen and think "Hmm maybe that's right".

Science is not the enemy of human kind and neither was Charles Darwin. It's is obvious through scientific study that evolution happened on Earth and that humans were part of the chain events.

Without science we would not the ability to save lives, spread the message of peace and help one another.

It is my belief that we cannot save this planet until we all work together.