View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Adam. M is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hy from Croatia... - 12-23-2021, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
It is now almost 2,022 years since Christ (unless you think BCE refers to Caesar) so the following dates apply:

6500 BC = 8,521 years before present
7000 BC = 9,021 years before present
4500 BC = 6,521 years before present

3500 BC = 5,521 years before present

What evidence do you have for the yellow-highlighted dates? This would seem to be 4,517 and 5,017 and 2,517 years respectively before the world even existed! I'm still interested in what happened during your 20s to change your outlook and by what expedient you know how many "revelations" are pending if they haven't happened yet?

Thanks.
In the last days, there will be signs of the sun...
These signs accompany Marian apparitions (Fatima, Međugorje...) and they accompany divine mercy feast...

Here is the proof, witnessed by 10 000 people on the day of divine mercy - we celebrate it on the first Sunday after Easter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF0_ysUivxE

You ask me for my early twenties - I have experienced personal miracles related to this feast. I felt the love that God supernaturally has for me and it did include supernatural light that appeared out of nowhere all around me. Many Catholics I know experienced the same thing...
I don't have the time and energy to persuade anybody into anything. I will write my novel and explain everything there. I will pray for you and I hope you will pray for me. That's all. Until my novel is out I'm done with arguments...