View Single Post
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Herr_Doktor Phd. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Anti-Ageing Secrets of the Landover Ladies - 04-10-2008, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances without Joy View Post
From what I've seen, some of the Landover men could benefit from doing a bit of housework.
Really, what a glib statement. I will let you know missy that for my age I look very youthful indeed.

I also notice that your avatar does not show a genuine picture of yourself (unlike me). You hide behind a graven image of some monkey headed hindoo idol.

Why don't you post an image of your true likeness so we can be the judge of your lifestyle choices?

Exodus 22:18
says, "Suffer not a witch to live." Deuteronomy 18:10 says, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."

Last edited by Herr_Doktor Phd.; 04-10-2008 at 12:49 PM. Reason: spelling