View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash, godless mocker
Under Investigation

PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PlainFacts is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals - 09-07-2014, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Young lady, this a Christian website where we felllowship and praise God.

Not where we solicit strangers for scat videos for sexualism.

Kindly remember that children often read this site

YIC
And i did say then, just few words after that, that you can also provide a source where you found the information.
Plus i see that you know scat fetish is diffrent from homosexuality, and you do associate using dirrhea as lubricant as scat fetish. Threrfore i suppose you do in fact know that not all gay people are into scat fetish, and they dont use diarrhea as lubricant