View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Just when I thought I'd heard it all... - 10-30-2019, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
Greetings!

I must tell my white friends that one of the reasons most people laugh at white men is that they do not properly discipline the white women and they are allowed to do as they wish. Here in Babylon they even have bank accounts (which I must admit can be very convenient) and they are sometimes the supervisor at work places even though they are usually lesbians in that case. I would never admit this except in the most serious confidence but I am shocked that my political associates even support them for high office where they would be in charge of the men. Where ever there are white people the men do the work and the women are allowed to be in charge. There is something terribly wrong with this and it is no doubt why the white people are being overtaken by the Black people. I had believed that the people in Portugal were white but perhaps they are Brown people or maybe they are Black men who escaped the white man in Europe and now live in Portugal.

Jah Guide!
Trevor
Mr. Rastafart, the very notion of you having any white friends confounds me and - if you do - I doubt very much that they are of the sort with whom I would associate as I have a personal creed of zero tolerance for drug addicts such as yourself or any with whom you deal your pots. The word salad you've offered here is evidence enough of the joints running through your veins. Should you one day find the wherewithal to defeat your addiction, you'll come to understand that white Christian men are NOT being "overtaken' by the likes of you. Nor, you'll find, does the emerging country of Portugal have room for immigrants such as yourself who seek to infest its shores - as ours - with all manner of drugs and cross-breeding and revering women as superior, contrary to the commands of God. The trend in Portugal has been toward rigid adherence to the Bible, although the 1611 KJV is not yet as prevalent there as it will one day be. Go snort your weeds, you godless heathen, and beg God to smite you before you end up high and raping some innocent, Christian white women...or man.