View Single Post
(#121)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Protected by JESUS Parking Lot Tither Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.Myron Pollard has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTH - 07-14-2009, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a bystander View Post
Considering that most of the people harassing this thread are no older than 20, don't you think that it's a bit harsh to take malicious joy in telling them to "enjoy hell"? That's not the sort of thing Jesus would say in this situation, is it?

However, to the people here from 4chan (or wherever else you're coming from), I understand that this is a fun prank to you, but I hope that you don't truly think you're justified in telling these people that they're wrong. Even if you, yourselves, don't believe that a video game can affect your judgement, unless any of you have kids of your own, you really can't have any meaningful input on raising children. I admit that I enjoy media that, as a Christian, I should deny. Perhaps I'll even burn for it. However, despite my own sinful ways, I have absolutely no intention of exposing my (future) children to it.

Even if you do not believe in God, you must understand that a large portion of the world firmly believes that that such blatant demonic media could corrupt and damn their children. Regardless of who's right, shouldn't these people be allowed the means to shield their children from it?

When a Christian 'harasses' you in trying to save your soul, their motive is love.
What, then, is the motive behind preaching Godlessness?

I apologize for intruding upon your forums, but I can't tolerate watching my peers act in such a manner without saying something.
Matthew 25:41 (Jesus speaking to people at final judgment), ...Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.