View Single Post
(#52)
Old
On the straight and narrow path to Heaven.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Gold Tither Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Science proves that black people look like apes. - 12-20-2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biologist View Post
Lisa, in my last post I answered the question. Yes, it is racist to say "i'm happy that i'm yellow and don't look like a babboon"
Would you consider it a violation of animal rights if a baboon hand-signaled to a researcher that he was a baboon, happy, and looked like a black person?