Thread: Holocaust Jokes
View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Unsaved trash, liberal feminazi

Bleeding heart liebral Uppity Woman/Enabler Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Cherry-picker

ManyPaths is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.ManyPaths is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.ManyPaths is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.ManyPaths is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.ManyPaths is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.ManyPaths is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.ManyPaths is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.ManyPaths is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.ManyPaths is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.ManyPaths is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.ManyPaths is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Holocaust Jokes - 01-08-2011, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Templeton View Post
This whole thread is in really bad taste. I read Anne Frank's book, and it was really deep. The Holocaust makes me so sad. Did she ever go on to write anything else?

Human beings are made of body, mind and spirit.
Of these, spirit is primary,
for it connects us to the source of everything,
the eternal field of consciousness.
-Deepak Chopra