View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AprilGivesFace6 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs down Re: Does YOUR CHILD listen to 'Black Metal'? - 05-30-2012, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
If you were in a cult, you know what 'Black Metal' is all about. The hours upon hours of repeating the words of your leader. Doing what ever they tell you to do without question. Giving all your Earthly goods as well as your virginity to the leader. All for the promise of 'something terrific'. Time and time again, it has been proven to be nothing more than a 'pack of lies'.
So what confuses me, is why you do what you do and you know that God is watching you? I do not 'bash you with Bible verses' I am trying to open your eyes to the Glory that is God.
I know you feel the void, the deep yearning for something to fulfill you. You want Gods turgid love yet you are afraid to ask for it. That is why you are here. You want us to guide you. To gently hold your trembling hand, cradle your head in our arms as we pull out our Bible and show you the erupting Glory that God wants to shower you with.
I was a Jehovah's Witness; I was not involved in a Satanic cult. "Cult" does not always mean Satanic. I'm still a virgin as well & I don't do chants or listen to music backwards looking for 'demonic' chants to say. I do what I do because I can & God gave me the free will to do so. If I was supposed to belong to a certain religion, God would've already placed me there.
I'm here because I Googled black metal & I saw this thread. I am a very opinionated person & I have no issue throwing an opinion of mine out, even if it isn't asked for. I don't have a void, so don't go on saying you "know" I do when you don't even know me OR my story.