View Single Post
(#130)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

whiterules46 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Hello and thank you for your information - 12-20-2016, 11:15 PM

Hello, Bob4God...
I do like the in-depth information you have given, in regards to whatever new person comes into here, wanting to be saved.
My name is James, I am a 46 yr old man has been without religion, or guidance, since I was about 8 yrs old. I was baptized a Catholic, but never really practiced. I have no church I presently worship at, and am working on getting my own copy of the King James Bible from the nearest area to me. I guess you would say I have been "out in the cold," wandering and lost. I am getting to understand the reason and purpose for giving one's self unto God, to serve him well. I came across your website, and started getting into the forums to read some of the topics, and the feedback from many people. I have found them to be very informative and enlightening, from the subjects relating to husbands and wives, to the selling of one's daughter, to bringing back slavery, to the Donald Trump Appreciation....to False Religions and Cults... I am feeling I could really appreciate, and agree, with the way of life, as told through the King James Bible.
I have had many sins in my life, and I do not know if I can overpower them to cleanse myself...but I can try.

James Bianco