View Single Post
(#2612)
Old
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist? - 06-22-2010, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankeros josh View Post
say hypothetically my sister was raped
If your sister associates with strange men dressed like a slut, then that's not a hypothetical scenario at all.

No True Christian™ woman has ever been raped. That's because a) they don't dress like sluts and b) God protects them.

So if your sister a) dresses like a slut and b) disavows God, then there's a pretty good chance that she'll be raped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankeros josh View Post
so instead of forcing my sister to marry him i track him down and skin him alive, would my sister still be considered a sinner, seeing how the rapist is in a unmarked shallow grave.
No, it's the rapist who would be forced to marry your sister. Instead of a quicky/freebie, he now has to take care of her and love her for the rest of his life.

If you killed the rapist, then you would be a murderer and go to prison. Then you yourself would be raped by big hairy men.

And if your sister continued her sinful lifestyle, there's a pretty good chance she'll be raped again. But you won't be there to take revenge, because you'll too busy being sodomized by rapists yourself.

Do you see how your hate leads to a vicious cycle of violence?

Instead of thinking "how can I take revenge on a rapist", why not think "how can I forgive a rapist and give him the chance to redeem himself".

I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.