Thread: Mars
View Single Post
(#150)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Mars - 02-19-2012, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
Give me something real I can believe in! Context!

Revelation 21:1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Ssience doubts the "big crunch" but science is sold short. NEXT all of our world would fade to a dot in space, turn in side out and FOOOOM!!! a new Earth

You see I think that "the earth" means ALL the worlds, in 3D, the sun, the stars, all the life it hosts and that when the big crunch sucks us back in, black turns to white and a NEW heaven and a NEW earth spews forth, the next antimatter universe. Like the previous antimatter universe small fragments of which have carried over into our "matter" universe. And then trillions of years hence - a new matter universe, followed by a big crunch and a new antimatter big bang and so on. The oscillating universe. What we learn in out causal lives carries over too, per favour God as you might have it but I see this through a lens of mud. Yes it is so, but how is it so? I still think you have the answers buried somewhere. How did those ancients know truths we as yet merely glimpse?

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.