View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged scottish assclown
Under Investigation

hidden_mind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hidden_mind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hidden_mind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Call 2 Fall: I'm in! - 06-29-2013, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
No, of course He would not kill everyone. Mostly these natural disasters would kill homosexuals and their sympathizers.

I'm not sure I appreciate your tone, though. Are you a non-Christian or something? If so, may I ask what you're doing here?
ok so it only kills homosexuals and people who support them and yer non-christian.

question if the people who support them are non-christian, but have lived good a life (have not break the law of god) what happens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irinka the repentant jewess View Post
We don't know what God will do, but we do know that God is almighty and all powerful and He will act according to His purpose and His plan. Why pray then, you will ask? Well, we pray because it is the way for us to speak to God and to hear His answers. It brings us closer to Him and help us grow to become more like Jesus. I hope this helps.
ok, fair enough.