View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

John Allen has had a couple of people click the rep button.John Allen has had a couple of people click the rep button.John Allen has had a couple of people click the rep button.John Allen has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Cervical cancer - a myth by feminists and big pharma! - 03-01-2014, 12:36 PM

Pffft... I knew it. Those greedy people just want to earn money, not only by giving off vaccines for non-existent diseases, but using them to cause symptoms to appear so that people go to the doctor and the pharmacy to cure their symptoms. Then they are probably treated to other dangerous "medicines" as well. Never went to the doctor, not by myself, not with my children and I never will. For me, praying and taking care of my children and myself alone is much better.

Leviticus 18:22 Romans 1:24-27 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 Jude 1:7

Here is proof that homosexuality is indeed a sin, for all those out there saying otherwise. Got a problem with it? Romans 9:20