View Single Post
(#36)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist? - 10-18-2008, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Gothster View Post
Hey lady, what's your deal? I've read some stuff around hear and all you ever do is fight with these people. Why? What's the point? You don't got anything better to do?

Seriously, they kicked me off for a few days for swearing, but I want to be here. Reading the Bible is helping me through a rough patch and these folks really know their Bible. Like backwards and forwards.

It's weird with you, it's like your trapped here or something. If you think they are such dicks, just don't come here. It's like those people who complain about radio or TV. Turn the channel, turn it off, whatever.

I'm no Jesus expert, but He seems to be a guy who would want me to stop doing heroin. So I came to a place where they are Jesus experts. And it makes me feel better. You just seem pissed off all the time, so like I said before, I don't get you.

They amuse me.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!