View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Unsaved trash

JubJub Joe is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: A rant from an irate Englishman. - 07-22-2008, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Why are you here anyway? To convert us all to turn british?
Of course not.

I wouldn't want people like you anywhere near me. Please don't ever come to UK. Your stereotypes are actually quite funny and I wouldn't want them proved wrong.

Don't call me a communist either. Politically I'd align myself right of centre. Communism is a very extreme leftist vision. However, it certainly isn't liberal. Fortunately I'm not a far-right idiot with the idea that America is better than every other country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Who needs "facts" when we have Jesus? Your so-called "facts" change all the time, God never changes.
Perhaps not, but time usually necessitates change. Hence the progression of some religions (Reform/Progressive Judaism for example).

I think you'll also find that the Bible is full of contradictions and inconsistancies.

I'll lay out an easy one:
In the (Adam and Eve) creation story when Eve is created from Man, the wording goes on to mention her navel... a belly button. Now think... a belly button doesn't, and can't exist without an umbilical cord. The creation of Eve involves no such thing. Hmm... a little inconsistant that... and the fact there's ANOTHER creation story.