View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Resident ex-satanist
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither

Location: What's the hottest place you can think of...Wrong; it's Phoenix
Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What Christians believe about Abortion - 11-26-2007, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
You defend sodomites, darwinism, witchcraft, and call yourself a prophet....AND then want to claim that you are Saved?
Maybe he's just using Jesus as a pseudonym for someone even better, in which case i think an applause is in order. Oh and on the off chance that he's not and right that you will burn in Hell, good Pastor, I'll try to make sure Satan doesn't punish you too badly.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I will fear no evil...