View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Hey sir, get this message:
STFU, you're making a big deal out of nothing. Also, it's not rape. It's incest
Son, you need to find a church and seek council with a pastor or elder about your life, and pray to Jesus you can be saved.

Quote:
I have 2 posts on this sight and already know this topic is against the rules, As impregnating your daughter is an offence (in which ever country you are from) and it is pushing for people to do this, your own blood should not be mixed with your own blood.
We Teach Gods Law here as read in the American King James Version of the Bible. His Law is the Way and the Light.

Also, 'Junk'man, did you know heroin was put here for you to resist and help you on the path?

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them. Leviticus 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. -Help God Protect, Burn a Witch Today-